JERSEY - PROFFESSIONAL SUPPORT LAWYER - 3+ PQE
The global Knowledge Management team of this top offshore law firm is seeking an experienced lawyer to join them in Jersey in a PSL role, to work with their fee-earners across Guernsey, Jersey, BVI, Cayman and Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team, reviewing and building precedents, researching, keeping fee-earners up to date on developments, new legislation and laws, and helping to developing know-how systems which will be integral to the business. This stimulating role is ideal for a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Advocate interested in building a career as a PSL. Applicants will need to have at least three years' post qualification experience in Corporate law or Litigation, be commercial with a clear drafting style and superb communication skills, and have superb technical legal knowledge. You'll also need to be technologically savvy with an interest in the impact of developing technology on legal services. This is a superb opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking team within a leading global law firm. Please apply now for more details!
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Knowledge Management 4-6 Years jobs in Edinburgh
- Corporate Knowledge Management 4-6 Years jobs in Edinburgh
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Knowledge Management 4-6 Years jobs in Edinburgh
- Private Client Knowledge Management 4-6 Years jobs in Edinburgh
- Commercial Litigation Knowledge Management 4-6 Years jobs in Edinburgh