This is a stand out opportunity for a Planning Partner to join a highly regarded legal 500 firm, based in their Cambridge office.
This firm are ranked in the legal 500 and what they have achieved in recent years is impressive. They have opened a new office and have become ranked in the several directories for the high level of expertise.
They are a full multi-service firm and have an interesting and varied client base. On the commercial side they work across a wide array of industry sectors and work with OMB, SME right up to National companies which includes a growing roster of well-known household names. On the individuals side they act for Company directors, HNW individuals and have a strong name locally.
Their office in Cambridge is state of the art, there is a strong management team with the practice being profitable. They are currently very busy and as a result are looking to make a number of key strategic hires.
The firm are seeking to hire a Planning Partner into their Cambridge office.
You will deal with a high quality of work, working with a team of highly experienced Lawyers across the firm's network of offices, the client base will include a range of UK and overseas property companies and institutions, retailers, corporate occupiers, contractors, NHS, land owners and companies whose property assets are at the heart of their business as well as UK Government bodies.
The team offer a full range of services covering every stage of the property life cycle for a wide range of clients involved in different businesses.
The caseload will be broad and varied, making for a more interesting role. This will include; s.106 Planning obligations, Infrastructure and highway agreements, Rights of way, CIL, Planning & Environmental appeals and judicial review, Enforcement, CPOs, Contaminated land liabilities.
- You will be a Planning Senior Associate or Planning Partner with a minimum of 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit with regards to PQE)
- You should have a solid billings history with a good track record of building business
- You should have excellent communication skills and work well within a team
- Excellent technical knowledge
- You will receive excellent training, support, and prospects
- Active Client Base (Preferred but not essential)
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Partner to work within a highly regarded regional Planning Department.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!