LEGAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – Industry & Commerce
Established in 1992, EJ Legal has specialised in advising the legal profession on recruitment for over 25 years. As one of the first specialist legal recruitment companies in the UK we hold an enviable and enduring reputation and as one few remaining independently owned businesses we pride ourselves on doing things differently and offer a flexible working environment. At the heart of our approach are simple but essential ingredients: focus, innovation, commitment and expertise.
The role - Recruitment Consultant - Industry & Commerce
Testament to our honest and professional approach, our in-house team is one of the most established in the market. We work with clients across industry & commerce and financial services, recruiting lawyers at all levels. As part of our continuing expansion we are looking to grow our in-house team, and in particular are looking for a consultant to work with our clients in the industry & commerce space. Responsible for strengthening existing relationships with clients across multiple sectors, you will also enjoy bringing in new business to the company.
Although ideally suited to an experienced legal recruiter with developed relationships in the C&I market, more important will be the core attributes you bring to the role:
- You’ll need to be resilient and determined with natural tenacity
- Have a creative approach with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, alongside an aptitude for quickly building rapport
- A genuine interest in the dynamic global legal market and a strong team ethos
What we offer
At EJ we pride ourselves on our mature, collegiate and relaxed culture. We focus on the needs of our clients and believe strict targets and KPI’s are counter intuitive to their interests. Alongside a competitive basic salary and the best commission structure in the market, we offer a very flexible working environment.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Recruitment Consultant jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial Recruitment Consultant jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Recruitment Consultant jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology Recruitment Consultant jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property Recruitment Consultant jobs in London (Greater)