Corporate / M&A Lawyer Cayman Islands
Newly created position with growing offshore law firm. Join a closely knit team advising on a wide range of high profile, corporate matters. You will act for a diverse range of international and local clients advising on mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, equity capital markets, listings, corporate structuring and restructuring.
Income will be completely tax-free and will easily match anything that is on offer in the City.
Practicing as a lawyer in a Caribbean offshore jurisdiction will mean that you will be able to spend your weekends relaxing on a Caribbean Island! Outside of the office, Cayman offers many activities to keep you occupied whether your interests are sporting, international travel, diving, sailing or just lying on the beach.
For more information please contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind today. Mike has lived in the Cayman Islands for more than 13 years. He will give you honest straightforward advice based on first hand experience.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Funds Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Hong Kong