Commercial Litigation Senior Associate/Counsel London (Offshore law firm)
Our client is a highly ranked offshore law firm looking to recruit an experienced offshore commercial litigator to spearhead the growth of its London based disputes team. You will work closely with colleagues around the world but you will have the independence to implement your own plans to strive the business forward.
Ideally, you will have at least 7 years PQE with some of that time spent in either the Cayman Islands and/or the British Virgin Islands.
Attractive compensation package and exciting progression opportunities in the near term.
Contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion Mike has lived offshore for more than 13 years and will give you straight forward advice on all aspects of the move based on first-hand experience.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice Partner jobs in Hong Kong
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Hong Kong
- Civil Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in Hong Kong
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in Hong Kong
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice Partner jobs in Hong Kong