INHOUSE REGULATOR - DATA PROTECTION/INFORMATION LAWYER CIRCA 4PQE++ (CITY BASED)
City based Regulator has a new role for a Data Protection/IT Lawyer with circa 4-10pqe plus to join its award winning team.
Reporting to the Executive, the role will include dealing with freedom of information, data protection as well as internal and external information sharing requests, advice and privacy. There will be an emphasis on dealing with Freedom of Information Act matters. This is a an opportunity to grow and develop your own team long term in this area.
The ideal candidate will be a Data Protection specialist with experience either inhouse or in private practice and a good team player keen to work in a fast moving, challenging environment. Public sector experience is desirable but not essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. There will also be a work life balance.
For a full spec, please contact Lee Bladon at Inception Legal at email@example.com or on 0207 796 3092.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector/Local Authority In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)