Funds Lawyer - Middle East/Asia
This law firm are looking for a funds lawyer to work in one of their international law offices. The team provides legal services to the leading FORTUNE 100 and FTSE 100 global corporations and financial institutions, capital markets participants, investment fund managers and growth and middle market companies.
The team focuses principally on corporate and international finance law with an emphasis on capital markets, structured finance, asset finance, hedge funds, private equity, restructuring, insolvency and dispute resolution. They are internationally recognised as having one of the premier funds and corporate practices in the region. It is looking to further expand its Funds & Corporate Team by recruiting an associate with 3-6 years post qualification experience to assist on an extremely diverse spectrum of issues. You must be UK qualified and happy to work internationally with your team. Fantastic package on offer.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Funds Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Hedge Funds Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Fund Asset Management Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East