Senior Corporate/Capital Markets Lawyer - Oman - Partner Designate?
Partner Designate, Oman? Our client is a top-tier practice seeking a senior high-calibre transactional lawyer (England & Wales qualified) to join as Corporate/Capital Markets team lead. This could be an opportunity for a partner-designate who is interested in exploring opportunities outside their current firm in a fast-developing jurisdiction.
• 8+ PQE
• Magic/Silver Circle or leading city firm training
• Presently in leadership role a top-tier corporate practice in the GCC region, UK or another common law jurisdiction. The successful candidate would be joining the leading Corporate/Capital markets practice in Oman, top-rated by Chambers Global/Legal 500 and IFLR and which includes two senior partners ranked as star performer/leading lawyers in the jurisdiction.
The team works with high profile international and regional institutions, corporates and government entities as well as Magic/Silver circle firms in the GCC region, on large-scale, cross-border and domestic debt capital markets and equity transactions, IPOs, large-scale outward and inward-bound M & A as well as routinely advising on corporate compliance, competition and restructuring. Please email nbyrne@optionsgroup for a strictly confidential chat
Apply for Senior Corporate/Capital Markets Lawyer - Oman - Partner Designate?
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Financial Services Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Corporate Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East