In-House Legal Counsel 3-6 PQE • International IT Company • Relocation to Bangkok or Singapore
A vibrant cutting-edge global listed B2C technology company, one of the most advanced, fastest growing and most secure businesses in its sector is looking for a talented commercial or data protection and privacy counsel to join their international legal team. With employees of over 100 nationalities, its people and their development is at the heart of this organisation’s culture.
We are looking for a pragmatic, smart and patient individual who loves working with techies / developers / product / marketing / design teams and is able to support and enable new tech initiatives while while managing expectations and advising on legal aspects of projects in clear and plain language.
In particular, you will provide legal advice enabling company's products and initiatives to be compliant across a number areas of law including content regulation, marketing, consumer protection and data privacy; build scalable and sustainable processes for providing legal input; proactively provide legal advice from the initial stages of product, marketing and systems development to launch and beyond ensuring that potential legal issues are caught early; carry out product by design impact assessments and creatively find a way to facilitate such assessments, mitigating any risks effectively.
- 3-6 years of experience in private practice or in house in the technology sector
- A lot of patience, pragmatic approach and ability to work with non-legal stakeholders who do not regularly interact with the legal function (developers etc)
What is special
- A fantastic opportunity to enjoy Southeast Asia - while developing your career at a reputable and exciting company
- Energetic, fast-paced, meritocratic atmosphere with uber-smart team
- Open, fast-paced and flexible international work environment
- Ample opportunities to take ownership, experiment, try new ideas and grow professionally
- A fun place to work full of passionate people
- Supportive and open senior leadership without being obtrusive or micromanaging
- Data driven execution - you’ll be able to create impact in a very measured way, learning what works and what doesn’t
- Opportunities to use cutting-edge tools and develop highly efficient internal systems - your way
- A chance to learn new perspectives from people from different countries and backgrounds
- Culturally diverse colleagues, smart and willing to challenge your ideas in order to get to something better
In return you can expect
- Competitive remuneration
- Relocation support
- Excellent work-life balance
Please apply below or via Found Legal website / email contact page. The recruitment process is fast and efficient (2-3 meetings) with immediate feedback from interviewers. We have strong relationship with the hiring team so will advise whether this organisation would be the best fit to your skills, experience and aspirations. Once shortlisted, will receive extensive preparation and guidance for every interview.
Found Legal practice strict confidentiality in all communication and will never share your CV or any other details with any third party until we discuss an opportunity with you.
Suppliers to Fortune 100 and FTSE 100-350 organisations, Found Legal put you in front of dream career opportunities. We focus on placing legal professionals with world-class in house legal teams. To keep updated on new vacancies *follow* our feed on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/found-legal
Are you a tech lawyer? Please upload your CV on our website or email us at info[at]found.legal for confidential roles in the UK, wider EMEA and APAC.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Seattle
- Financial Services Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Seattle
- Information Technology Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Seattle
- Insurance/Reinsurance Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Seattle
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Seattle