Global Employment In-House Counsel
Global Employment Counsel
International Technology Business
Singapore, Bangkok or Beijing
A vibrant cutting-edge global listed technology company, one of the most advanced, fastest growing and most secure businesses in its sector is looking for an experienced Employment Counsel to take on global responsibilities. With employees of over 100 nationalities, its people and their development is at the heart of this organisation’s culture.
This is a dynamic role with a lot of autonomy and opportunities to build efficient systems and processes for providing legal input. You will advise Senior Leadership and HR on all aspects of employment law and handle a diverse array of global employment matters including hiring, compensation, benefits, immigration, misconduct investigations, performance based, disciplinary actions as well as manage employment related litigation.
At least 6 years of experience as an employment lawyer / counsel with pragmatic approach and excellent skills at advising non-legal stakeholders.
What is special
- A fantastic opportunity to enjoy Southeast Asia - while developing your career at a reputable and exciting company
- Energetic, fast-paced, meritocratic atmosphere with culturally diverse, uber-smart colleagues
- Open, fast-paced and flexible international work environment
- Ample opportunities to take ownership, experiment, try new ideas and grow professionally
- A fun place to work full of passionate people
- Supportive and open senior leadership without being obtrusive or micromanaging
- Data driven execution - you’ll be able to create impact in a very measured way, learning what works and what doesn’t
- Opportunities to use cutting-edge tools and develop highly efficient internal systems - your way
- A chance to learn new perspectives from people from different countries and backgrounds
What you can expect in return
- Competitive remuneration
- Relocation support
- Excellent work-life balance
Please apply below or via Found Legal website / email contact page. The recruitment process is fast and efficient (2-3 meetings) with immediate feedback from interviewers. We have strong relationship with the hiring team so will advise whether this organisation would be the best fit to your skills, experience and aspirations. Once shortlisted, will receive extensive preparation and guidance for every interview.
Found Legal practice strict confidentiality in all communication and will never share your CV or any other details with any third party until we discuss an opportunity with you.
Suppliers to Fortune 100 and FTSE 100-350 organisations, Found Legal put you in front of dream career opportunities. We focus on placing legal professionals with world-class in house legal teams. To keep updated on new vacancies *follow* our feed on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/found-legal
Are you internationally mobile and trained in private practice? Please upload your CV on our website or email us at info[at]found.legal for confidential roles in the UK, wider EMEA and APAC.