Derivatives/Structured Products Lawyer 2 years+
We are partnering with a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation in the funds arena that on behalf of its clients (a mix of investment banks and asset managers) sets up, markets, distributes and generally manages exchange traded funds (ETFs). The ETF market is a real growth area at the moment and our client is now looking to expand their investment operations to include securitised products and exchange traded notes (ETN).
In line with this growth, they are now seeking a lawyer that will play an integral role in maintaining and developing a wide range of the firm’s ETF products which includes setting up and operating a new ETN platform.
More specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Review, draft and negotiate derivatives documents such as Total Return Swaps, Index Swaps, collateral documents and ISDAs;
- Liaise with external counsel and clients in order to create the necessary documentation to set up the ETN platform;
- Liaise with the legal, compliance and business teams to effectively implement current and future European regulations;
- Review, draft and negotiate a range of commercial agreements.
We are open to receiving applications from qualified lawyers from law firms or in-house teams that have a background in derivatives and/or structured products/securitisation.
Entrepreneurialism and opportunism are the key factors behind our client’s success thus far and they continue to drive the firm’s growth. As such, this role would suit candidates that appreciate these qualities and similarly, can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and fluid business environment. We are therefore looking for candidates that are adept at multi-tasking and problem-solving, can work autonomously when required and have a resilient nature.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team at the cutting edge of the funds space who are unlocking the potential in both traditional and new investment markets, like technology and cyber-security.
For more information please contact:
Matt Bloxham, email@example.com 07900 692209
Celene Yon, firstname.lastname@example.org 07944 390723
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Derivatives In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- ISDA Documentation In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)