Senior Family Associate
Associate - Family, 3-6+ years' PQE
My client, a leading private practice law firm in the City, is looking to add a Senior Associate to its very well-regarded Family Practice.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with at least two years' qualified experience and a relevant training contract seat, from a top London or national/regional practice, advising high-net-worth individuals with their complex family disputes.
- Family breakdown and Trusts
- International family breakdown
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- Family breakdown and Companies
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Relationship breakdown of unmarried couples
- Children's issues
A strong academic background, excellent technical skills and a keen eye for detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite as are organisational and client care skills.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with 0-2 years' year's post-qualified experience within a top tier London or national/regional firm
- Strong case management experience and first hand exposure to high net-worth private clients is essential
- Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills
- An ability to deal with clients in a sensitive, professional and competent way
- Commercial and driven with an interest in business development and marketing activities
- Personable and gregarious, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a pragmatic and flexible approach with the ability to think laterally
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Luke Williams for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.