In-house Lawyer- Dubai
Our client is an international financial services organisation, head quartered in the US, who are seeking a Senior Legal Counsel to join their Dubai office.
This is a role that will offer diverse, interesting work, both in the region and further afield. Candidates must have Arabic and come with a general commercial ccontracts background. If you had a broad finance experience that would be a plus. Working in a small team, the role reports into the global Head of Legal and will be hands-on and commercial contracts focused.
A straight forward, friendly and pragmatic approach is a must, as is the ability to work independently and lead as required. Candidates will have 3-7 years PQE, working in an international law firm or financial service institution and be common law qualified, preferably in England & Wales or Australia. Arabic language is a must for this role.
Apply for In-house Lawyer- Dubai
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- Company/Commercial Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- Acquisition Finance Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- Asset Finance Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- Capital Markets Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East