In-house Legal Counsel
Our award winning client is a high growth business based in Greater Manchester. Year on year our client has witnessed strong growth and the company continues to build on its success through the provision of new products and services offerings to its diverse customer base.
To support the business as it continues to expand, our client seeks to recruit an In-house Legal Counsel to join its dedicated in-house team. You will report to the Head of Legal and will perform a general company / commercial / legal advisory role to group management and staff. The work will include:
- Reviewing, negotiating and concluding contracts;
- Drafting template documents such as terms and conditions/letters/scripts/processes;
- Reviewing marketing material and advising the marketing team;
- Ensuring the Group is kept up to date with relevant legal changes;
- Involvement in the design and structuring of new products, services and systems to ensure that they meet legal requirements;
- Assisting with IP and the running of the trade mark portfolio;
- Developing and assisting in the development of policies and procedures for the organisation;
- Developing and delivering internal training where required, on areas such as comparative advertising and data protection.
To be considered for the role of In-house Legal Counsel, you must have strong academics and have experience of working in a leading Regional, National or City firm. Commercial contracts experience is preferred however my client is open to considering bright individuals looking to make the transition in-house from disciplines such as banking, commercial litigation or corporate law. What is important is that you are engaging with a real desire to work for a fast moving business.
Our client is open to considering part-time working and individuals seeking a 3 or 4 days week will be considered.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.