As a Legal Manager you will have the opportunity to build a successful career in an achievement orientated yet supportive environment. You may be working in a similar commercial law firm, and enjoy the challenge of taking on some matters autonomously, seeking guidance and support as required.
Experience in M&A, Private Equity, Funds, Cross-Border transactions and general corporate experience; excellent analytical and communication skills and English and Chinese, and an ability to produce commercially astute advice is required to effectively support the team and client's needs in this role.
You will have:
- US Bar Qualification (or preparing to take)
- US J.D. or LLM background
- M&A / PE / funds internship experience
- Team player
- Ability to work effectively with partners and juniors in the team
- Strong fluency in English (spoken; reading and writing is essential)
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is required
This is an excellent opportunity to develop an exiting and rewarding long term career.