Legal Counsel - Hampshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and rapidly growing international technology business which prides itself on being the largest operator in its market. Our client is a significant division of a group in the top of the FTSE turning over £billions.
The business has undergone significant growth and as such the legal function have been heavily involved in supporting the integration of new businesses, expansion into new markets as well as diversification of product offerings. This vacancy sits within a large legal team and reports to the Group Head of Legal and Compliance.
- You will take a key role in providing commercial support to the UK businesses which will involve working alongside Finance, HR, Commercial Contracts, Purchasing, IT and Operations.
- You will review, advise on and draft a wide range of commercial contracts, including; Manufacturing, Digital, Ecommerce, distribution, IP, supply, purchase, confidentiality, property.
- Strategic advice to the business on compliance issues such as; competition, export controls, product regulatory and data protection.
- Managing the company’s intellectual property portfolio.
- Management of disputes.
- Conduct internal training.
- Qualified solicitor with 4-10 years post qualification experience*.
- Broad commercial knowledge and experience.
- Additional experience in auditing legal and compliance risk and implementing corrective action a benefit but not essential.
- Experience in a manufacturing, technology or distribution environment.
- Private practice training.
- Ability to audit legal and compliance risk areas and to enforce changes.
- Ability to interact with the business at all levels and to assist with key business decisions.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to
Chloe.firstname.lastname@example.org If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 015394 46666.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on email@example.com.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly