Senior ISDA Negotiator
Elevate is recruiting for a French Qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PQE to draft and negotiate ISDA Master Agreements for a Global Bank in Paris on a 6- month contract. You must have 6 -months experience of relevant ISDA experience in France.
- You will be involved with Brexit re-documentation efforts.
- You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements.
- You will be conversant with EMIR and MiFid II.
- You will be responsible for derivative agreement negotiation to include French domestic master agreements and French Law Governed ISDAs.
- You will also provide more general assistance with this project to the Legal team in Paris and London.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a market leading organisation.
- Like working with multinational companies, spanning different markets and industries.
- Embrace the use of technology tools to facilitate your work.
- Work well independently as well as with teams.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A minimum of 6 months experience of ISDA negotiations, MifiD and EMIR experience.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- Qualified Lawyer.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.