Senior Legal Counsel - Technology & Procurement
High profile technology company in Berkshire is looking for a Senior Counsel to join their busy Technology, Procurement & Outsourcing Legal team on an initial 6 month contract basis starting ASAP.
Reporting to the Legal Director you will taking a lead on work including:
- drafting and negotiation of complex commercial agreements including, outsourcing, procurement and high value technology contracts
- providing ongoing support to the business' procurement function
- take lead on projects and company initiatives
- providing related legal advice across the business
- being a proactive member of the team with a commercial approach to delivering solutions
You will be 5+ years PQE with previous experience in a similar role. You will be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and experience of contract drafting, along with having a proactive approach.
Long term opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Commonwealth qualified lawyers with relevant experience and valid work rights are also encouraged to apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.