Senior Private Funds Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US Law Firm who are looking for a Senior Private Funds Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This US Law Firms' pioneering and long-standing reputation has grown its extensive international network allowing their lawyers to work at the forefront of the legal industry. Their client base covers a broad range of the fund's spectrum, from some of the largest most established companies to emerging companies.
Why you should work here as a Senior Private Funds Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading US Firm alongside the Head of the firms Private Funds;
- High profile client base including private equity firms, investment funds amongst other major financial institutions;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A chance to undertake cutting edge legal work;
- High level of responsibility with a heavy emphasis on personal development;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Senior Private Funds Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 6-8 years post-qualification experience at a leading large international law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Funds Practice specifically Private Funds;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage
- This role would suit someone who has 6-8 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven Senior Private Funds Associate looking to work on high profile matters, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.