In House Solicitor - Commercial
As an integral part of the In-House team you will provide support on a wide variety of commercial, corporate and data matters. You will advise the business on the best way to comply with privacy and data requirements and deliver a high quality compliance mentoring programme within the business.
- Working closely with a number of internal stakeholders including HR, Finance and IT teams.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts from standard terms and conditions, supply agreements.
- Using and maintaining a bank of precedent documents.
- Working closely with the Head of Quality & Assurance to draft new risk policies and procedures and minimising the businesses risk.
- Be a UK qualified solicitor or legal executive with up to 2 years PQE in commercial contracts or corporate.
- Gained experience in a reputable private practice or In House organisation
- Be a team player and have strong communication skills in order to manage a range of internal stakeholder relationships.
The client is offering a competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package. They may also consider flexible working for the right candidate.
For further information about this In House Solicitor please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on Nisha.email@example.com or 0121 260 2562