Senior Associate IP Litigator
Taylor Root has been instructed by our client on an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Associate IP Litigator to join their IP & IT Technology Disputes team in London. The successful candidate will have 4+ years' experience as a solicitor (in any jurisdiction) and will be ready to start in August. The range of work will have a specific focus on intellectual property matters (Contentious and non-contentious) including:
- Trade mark
- Patent & Copyright
- Confidential Information and Defamation Disputes
This role would be suitable for both those able to work full time or part time on a fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave. Our client will also consider those seeking a permanent position.
If you are considering your next move and this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do contact Hannah Martin at Taylor Root. I recruit lawyers into Private Practice firms on an interim and contract basis.Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
More searches like this
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Patents Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Trademarks Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)