Legal Counsel (Development) - Global developer - 7 yrs PQE+
Our Client is one the largest developers in the world.
To work with the Head of Legal - Property and other Legal Counsel, to provide legal support for development projects and transactions for Property Europe.
The ideal candidate will be likely to have at least 7 years PQE (UK or common law) preferably in a major law firm and/or as in-house counsel working as a Development lawyer.
They will be likely to have good experience in real estate development projects, and in particular in some of the following areas:
- major urban regeneration projects,
- communities' projects,
- residential (both BTR and build to sell) projects,
- commercial (office and industrial) projects,
- retail property projects, (asset and corporate) acquisitions and disposals of land including forward funding and selling and major pre-lets,
- entity creation and management and portfolio transactions,
- capital raising,
- trust issues,
- joint ventures and all related issues,
- management of external boards,
- establishment of new structures,
- unitholder issues, conflicts of interest etc.
Experience in relevant ancillary legal areas including construction, planning, real estate finance, corporate, commercial, litigation and insolvency will also be looked upon favourably.
Excellent salary, car allowance + bonus and other non-monetary benefits.