Senior Legal Counsel, Commodity Broker
This UK based broker of financial instruments in the commodities sector and energy markets is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join its legal team in London.
Responsibilities of your new role:
Joining a team of 4 lawyers, the role would report directly into the Deputy Head of Legal and involve the following:
- Review and negotiation of third party commercial contracts;
- Assist with intellectual property issues, including ensuring appropriate registration of patent, trademarks and domain names worldwide;
- Involvement in drafting and implementing the company's regulatory driven policies and procedures;
- Reviewing regulatory developments affecting the company (i.e. EMIR, MiFID II, GDPR etc.); and
- Assist with Corporate M&A activity.
This role would suit a lawyer with a general finance background looking for a generalist in-house role with excellent career progression. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PQE with training at a City Law firm. In-house experience in financial services either by way of secondment or having already made the move in-house is essential. Previous experience in the commodities sector not essential.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel, Commodity Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)