Corporate Legal Counsel
A global market leader in the renewable energy space is looking for a corporate lawyer to join their growing team.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to perform both UK and international transactional work, within a dynamic and changing business in a growth industry.
- Supporting the development, international and strategy teams negotiating corporate documentation;
- Assist with corporate governance requirements and with international tender opportunities for solar in developing markets;
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- UK qualified lawyer with equivalent to at least 2-3 years in a corporate role;
- Ability to deal confidently and build strong relations with senior business colleagues.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing international business in an exciting sector, click on the link to apply to this corporate legal counsel role.