Legal Counsel, Global Retail Technology Business, 2+
Our client is a global market leader in the consumer technology space and behind the most recognised tech products we buy and use daily. Its technology solutions enable more predictive, more productive and more personal data management and more effective use of technology. Having recently conducted a successful takeover of a well-known technology products company, the company now has a need for a new lawyer in its UK business.
About the Opportunity
As part of a small legal team for EMEA, this is a broad ranging role. Your will provide support to the company’s EMEA business which will include:
- drafting commercial agreements including retail agreements, distribution agreements, service provider contracts and NDAs
- liaising with retail and consumer businesses
- advising on a wide range of day to day business matters including policies, antitrust, customer matters and warranties
- providing support across a range of other matters including litigation in the first instance; ad hoc company secretarial support and day to day business queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leader in a new role for the EMEA legal team. The business is open to a corporate, commercial or TMT background. The role will suit an individual who is looking to become a well-rounded in-house lawyer and work with a large international business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer who is most likely looking to make their first move in-house and who is looking for a hands on, business facing role. The role sits in the European team with direct access to the US, so previous international experience with a top UK or US law firm would be beneficial. Some flexibility to travel, both throughout Europe and to California perhaps once or twice a year, is helpful. This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate or commercial lawyer to join a global leading technology firm as the firm continues to evolve and provide the tech solutions we all need.
Please Apply Now or further information, please contact Maneesha Howard at Graff Search on 020 3026 email@example.com.
Apply for Legal Counsel, Global Retail Technology Business, 2+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)