Legal Advisor, Corporate Investments
Our client is a 30+ year old globally diversified investment institution managing a substantial global investment portfolio, which is highly diversified across more than two-dozen asset classes and sub-categories, including quoted equities, fixed income, real estate, private equity, alternatives and infrastructure.
Some of the Role Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting the Senior Counsel and providing professional legal advice to illiquid investment departments with a focus on private equity and the objective of both minimizing our clients exposure to legal risks in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and maximizing the risk adjusted return on our clients investments.
- Take a leading role in providing professional legal advice on private equity transactions
- Support the Senior Counsel in providing advice to our clients Senior Management
- Review, negotiate and sign-off on agreements
- Engage and coordinate with external counsel on matters
- Keep up-to-date on all new developments (legal, tax, regulatory, policy) which may have an effect on our clients private equity investments.