Clinical Negligence, Bristol, Manchester, or London - 2-7 PQE
Our client has a market leading national defendant-focused clinical negligence practice.
The firm has a large geographic footprint and acts for major insurers and their insured (including primary care trusts, medical equipment suppliers, pharmaceutical companies, professional bodies, and international and domestic healthcare providers) on a wide range of healthcare matters, including:
- providing representation at inquests;
- representing clinicians before their regulatory body;
- medical device/product liability work;
- and general advisory work.
Due to significant client demand they are looking for several additional Associates/Senior Associates to join the team in either Bristol, Manchester, or London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly market leading team. The ideal candidate will be:
- An England & Wales-qualified solicitor with 2-7 years of high quality defendant clinical negligence experience;
- Skilled in running a full and varied caseload of pre-action and litigated matters
- Able to develop close and productive business relationships with colleagues and clients
- Adept at managing their time around competing priorities
Foreign common-law qualified solicitors with suitable experience will definitely be considered.
To discuss please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on 0203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.