Banking and Finance Solicitor
If you are a Banking and Finance Solicitor looking for a firm where you can work with an impressive client base, in a Top 100 firm, within a highly ranked Corporate department, then this role based in Cambridge is for you.
Ranked in the Top 100, this firm has enjoyed substantial growth in terms of size, geographic spread and turnover in the past five years, further developing its profile regionally, nationally and internationally.
The firm has a dynamic, innovative, friendly and forward-thinking culture, they are known for being progressive with many of their Partners being homegrown. They continue to be the first choice for many Lawyers looking to move from City, US and International law firms. The practice has developed many specialist areas which continue to bolster their national reputation.
The firm are seeking to hire a Banking and Finance Solicitor into their Corporate Department in Cambridge.
You will join a well-regarded Tiered Legal 500 Corporate department, which boasts a substantive and impressive client base. These range from start ups to international corporations, across a wide range of sectors. You will take on a finance orientated caseload within this team, including areas such as: acquisition finance, mergers, venture capital, development capital and property finance.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a Top 100 firm in the stunning setting of Cambridge, in a highly-regarded department. The firm are good investments in their staff and you will receive excellent training and benefits.
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with Banking and Finance experience with between 1 - 6 years PQE
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent technical ability
- You will have a good billings history and proven experience in business development
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You should have excellent communications skills and work well within a team
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Banking and Finance orientated Solicitor to join this Top 100, award-winning corporate team, based in Cambridge.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation