Commercial Legal Counsel - Supply chain business - London, UK
Our client is multinational construction and infrastructure supply chain business.
Under the supervision of a senior lawyer, in this non-contentious role the candidate will be required to draft on and advise on:
- Commercial contracts including procurement as well as supply, distribution and services agreements
- Corporate corporate matters
- Other miscellaneous legal work - as a small legal team the role would be extremely wide in its scope
The successful candidate will be:
- likely to be a junior to mid-level UK or common law qualified lawyer commercial contracting; and
- gained that experience either at a top 50 Chambers Ranked law firm and/or a well regarded in house legal team.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working in both a commercial and collaborative environment.
A lawyer with expertise and experience knowledge of heavy industry will be looked upon favourably, but this is not a pre-requisite.
Competitive salary, bonus and car allowance as well as other miscellaneous benefits.