Legal Counsel - Product Litigation – Bluechip Business
Our client is a globally recognised organisation who are experiencing substantial growth. They operate in several product markets and have become a popular household name.
In this position you will work as a Legal Counsel supporting and advising the business’s Centre of Excellence on product litigation issues globally. This will cover IP, advertising and product liability. Working as a specialist Legal Counsel within a large legal team, the role is both strategic and technical, shaping the future of the Centre of Excellence.
- Strategic, commercial legal advice in relation to product liability and safety
- Advice on advertising challenges and authority investigations
- Litigation strategy
- Local authority enquiries
- Due diligence support
- Provide internal training on key areas in your specialist area of law
- Suit 1 - 5 years* post qualification experience in commercial litigation
- Good understanding of product liability and advertising law principles
- Interest in technology, design and engineering
- An appetite to learn new skills
- Ability to undertake legal risk assessments and provide a recommended strategy
- Proficient at working independently in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Ability to interact with the business at all levels and to assist with key business decisions.
*All applicants will be considered on merit
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to
Jacqui Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 015394 46666.
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by Mckenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate Mckenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on email@example.com.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Product Litigation – Bluechip Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly