PSL – Global Business
Our client is a globally recognised organisation who are experiencing substantial growth. They operate in several product markets and have become a popular household name.
A new role has been created in this large global legal team for a PSL to support the other lawyers with guidance on legal developments in commercial contract law both in the UK and internationally.
- You will build strong relationships with the other lawyers and develop and deliver process and strategy for the consistent management of commercial contract law
- Design and develop contract control processes and precedents for knowledge management strategies globally
- Design and deliver internal training
- Maintain knowledge management systems
- Leverage insight and best practice and from the legal environment
- Manage external counsel
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- A sound understanding of all aspects of commercial contract law and the ability to apply that knowledge in a business environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Self starter
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to
Jacqui Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 015394 46666.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.