Property Litigation Junior Partner
A Property Litigation Senior Solicitor / Junior Partner is required to join a leading Top 100 law firm in the City of London.
This firm provide the full range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. The firm is a true advocate of a friendly culture. They have a relaxed approach, though of course all work very hard. They are incredibly good at "giving back" so there are plenty of benefits that come with working for such a firm.
This firm see it as vital to their long-term success to develop and encourage hardworking, talented individuals looking to progress and they can offer career changing opportunities in some of the Legal 500's leading practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Head of Department in achieving their growth plans for the Property Litigation department. You will be responsible for line management and developing the team based in the City of London office.
Duties will include heavy involvement in business development and marketing as well as setting up initiatives to grow clients and referrals both internally and externally. You will play a key role in developing the profile of the Property Litigation team both across the firm, with prospective clients and throughout the department's existing client base.
The successful hire will be able to demonstrate extensive expertise in all aspects of property litigation at the senior level including freehold and landlord & tenant law. You will have worked at a recognised law firm in Central London and be able to produce a clear and concise business plan and growth strategy.
This role will suit a Junior Partner looking for an exciting challenge of Senior Associate ready to take that next step up in their career.
- Qualified ambitious Property Litigation Senior Solicitor / Junior Partner with at least 5 years PQE
- Proven billings history and consistent in achieving targets set
- Established client base would be ideal but not essential. What is essential is a high level of property litigation experience gained at a reputable, recognised law firm and a solid business growth plan ready to implement into a new role
- Strong client management skills and ability to lead and mentor a team
- Able to win new business and strong skills in networking/marketing activities
- Be a positive role model to the rest of the business and self starter
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solicitor or Junior Partner to really make their mark within a growing Property Disputes department