Legal Counsel - Intellectual Property
Our client is a professional services organisation looking for a Commercial Lawyer / Legal Counsel with a strength in Intellectual Property (IP) law to join their busy in-house legal department based in the City of London. This is a varied and interesting role.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts including supplier agreements, distribution agreements and sales agreements
- Advising on Intellectual Property matters including the management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains, trademarks and designs
- Dealing with the business on a wide range of other legal matters
- Able to work in a busy, fast paced organisation and communicate well with different personalities and various internal and external stakeholders
- A qualified Solicitor with a proven track record in their career to date
This is a great opportunity to work and learn within a highly regarded legal team dealing with interesting and complex legal work. The role offers the potential to progress and develop your career.
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 2 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.