Legal Counsel - Energy Sector - 2 year FTC
An international power generation business is seeking a Legal Counsel to join their busy team on a 2 year fixed term contract based out of their global HQ in Buckinghamshire. On offer is interesting and varied work, a genuine work/life balance and competitive salary package.
Reporting to the General Counsel you will be responsible for:
- supporting the business on corporate and commercial transactions
- drafting commercial agreements with a focus on procurement, IT and IP matters
- providing legal advice concerning GDPR and other regulations
- liaising with regulatory and industry bodies
- advising on legal risk management and working closely with internal stakeholders
You will be 3+ years PQE, preferably trained in a highly regarded firm with experience either in-house or private practice in a corp/comm role. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge and expertise, have strong communucation skills and the ability to work effectively in an international team environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.