Legal Project Manager
Elevate are recruiting a Legal Project Manager for a permanent position with a leading financial institution in Paris.
The successful candidate will work with the legal operations team on development of people, process and tools for the legal department.
Typical project management tasks will include:
- Matter scoping and planning (supporting / monitoring).
- Risks and issues (monitoring and reporting).
- Budgets (supporting creation and monitoring / reporting progress).
- General support across project admin, meeting management, comms, etc.
Skills for Success:
- 2-3 years experience in a legal technology environment.
- Large law department or law firm experience preferred.
- Experience with litigation or M&A matters desirable.
- Essential experience and skills for success:
- Polished, presentable, client facing.
- Good communicator. Comfortable interacting with varied stakeholders at all levels in complex professional services environments.
- Good sense of how to modify style for different situations.
- Flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic and creative - able to quickly develop practical solutions to challenging problems.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight or as part of large, complex and diverse team.
- High level of personally accountability for your work. Resilient and resourceful, committed to meeting deadlines even when presented with unexpected challenges.
- Knowledge and experience in a LegalTech environment.
- Strong project coordination skills and the ability to apply them in a range of different scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex project information so that it is concise and accessible.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experienced user of MS Project or similar project management software.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.