Elite White Shoe US Firm – Leveraged and Debt Finance Associate (4+ PQE) – Full New York Salary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Leveraged Finance team at this elite White Shoe firm in their established London office.
Associates in the team advise a high-profile client base including a number of multinational corporations, banks, private equity sponsors and financial institutions on all types of leveraged and acquisition financings.
Applications are invited from candidates with at least 4 years of strong experience in leveraged finance transactions from a Magic Circle or leading international firm in London.
Due to the seniority of the role, there will be a supervisory element to the position which will involve leading more junior members in the team on transactions, so candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are happy to work with a high-level of responsibility.
The successful candidate will also have an outstanding academic record with at least a 2:1 from Oxbridge or other Russell Group university.
In return, as well as the highest quality of work, the firm is able to offer a market-leading US salary, and high levels of responsibility and client contact from the start.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Private Equity Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Emerging Markets Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)