Senior Regulatory Legal Counsel
The Company :
A fast growing challenger bank is seeking a Senior Regulatory Counsel to join their growing legal team to build the regulatory function.
The Role :
As the Senior Counsel - FSR, you will provide advice and support to stakeholders ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations whilst assisting with broader strategic matters. On offer is a varied and autonomous role with a disruptive UK based start-up, a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Reporting to the General Counsel your role will include but not be limited to;
- Leading and growing the regulatory team, working in partnership with legal and compliance
- Acting as the subject matter expert on all regulatory issues, promoting regulatory awareness
- Interacting with regulators such as the FCA, PRA and BoE
- Ensuring the business is kept abreast of all new legislation and implanting policies and procedures to safeguard the company
- Managing a junior Lawyer and Paralegal
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A qualified Solicitor with 5 - 10 years PQE
- Trained within private practice ideally with some in-house experience
- Experience leading on complex regulatory matters
- An understanding of the challenges fasting challenger banks and fintechs
- Capable of working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Kurt Jones on 02071876211 or via email.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.