Senior Corporate Lawyer: Fast Track to Partnership
Corporate Solicitor, Birmingham City Centre, Attractive package & benefits, Fast Track to Partnership
We have an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer to join a prestigious national law firm in central Birmingham. This is a superb next step for a strong Corporate Lawyer who can demonstrate technical and commercial expertise together with the ability to deliver pragmatic outcomes for clients.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and characteristics:
- A drive to succeed and an enthusiasm to engage with clients at the outset
- A "team ethos" combined with the ability to work under your own initiative
- The ability to deal with a range of corporate transactions
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: corporate finance, fundraisings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and MBO's
- A passion for self development alongside a desire to develop your technical and business development skills.
Please do apply if you would like to be part of a successful growing team where your contribution will be truly valued.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.