Partner/Senior Associate: Commercial Litigation
Senior Associate/Legal Director (Commercial Litigation/Dispute Resolution), Birmingham, Potential Career Path to Equity
This is an excellent opportunity for a pragmatic and ambitious Dispute Resolution Lawyer to join a well regarded legal heavyweight.
As a result of increasing client demand our client is seeking an ambitious lawyer to work as part of a collaborative and very successful cross disciplinary team. In this varied role you will:
- Support the existing Partner in running the team in line with the strategic growth plan.
- Take the lead in commercial contract and civil litigation matters.
- Supervise and mentor more junior fee earners.
- Act as a key point of contact for a number of key clients and actively identify potential cross selling opportunities.
- Negotiate and review terms with clients to ensure ongoing commerciality.
- Support the recruitment process for fee earners.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- A strong grounding in corporate dispute resolution.
- Previous experience mentoring and supervising more junior fee earners.
- A pragmatic and value added approach to delivering advice.
- A willingness to work across a broad portfolio of high profile clients and growth organisations.
- A desire to progress your career with a firm which has a proven track record developing Associates into Partners.
This role is a perfect opportunity for a lawyer seeking career growth and/or a firm where you will be valued and developed.
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.