Commercial & Competition Litigation Senior Associate, 4-6 PQE
This dynamic claimant litigation law firm seeks a mid-level Associate to join its London office. The firm specialises in competition, financial services, commercial litigation and human rights law, acting almost exclusively for claimants. The firm's client base is diverse, ranging from multinational corporations to SMEs and private individuals.
The role will involve:
- Assisting and leading in the day-to-day management of claims for damages resulting from infringements of competition law in both the High Court and the CAT.
- Dealing with all aspects of case management including supervision and management of junior fee earners.
- Taking responsibility for day-to-day client liaison, alongside the supervising partner where appropriate.
- Leading and overseeing large scale disclosure exercises and obtaining of witness and expert evidence.
- Showing good awareness of settlement considerations and strategy at all stages of the litigation.
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years PQE, with proven experience of competition litigation, including CAT proceedings. Experience of actions involving multiple claimants and/or defendants and experience of dealing with funders/insurers is desirable.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca for a confidential discussion on 0203 950 0534.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.