Head of Family Opportunity - 8 PQE+, Surrey
New! - our client are a highly respected regional firm with an enviable reputation for high-quality private family and childcare matters. Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to lead the team and take responsibility for a busy caseload of private family matters.
The ideal individual will have a minimum of 6-8 years experience handling a broad family caseload and preferably have some regional ties to the Surrey region. The current team has 2 x fee-earners with ample scope to grow. You will be joining a busy and collegiate team with an impressive client following.
Typical matters may include:
- Matrimonial Finance
- Childcare Law
- Domestic Abuse
An attractive financial package is on offer + benefits + bonus.
Partnership progression prospects are excellent for the right person.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below, alternatively, contact: 01844 355 794, or, email@example.com
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in St Albans
- Private Client Private Practice Partner jobs in St Albans
- Arbitration Private Practice Partner jobs in St Albans
- Civil Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in St Albans
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in St Albans