Contentious Construction Associate - 4+, Surrey
New! - our client are a leading Legal 100 firm with an outstanding reputation for construction, engineering, and infrastructure matters. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Construction Associate to lead on several high value and complex disputes and projects based in their Surrey office.
The team has multiple other fee-earners ranked as Tier-1. You will need to have adjudication; arbitration and litigation experience in the TCC as well as the ability to provide commercial advice at an early stage.
You can expect to advise employers: construction professionals; contractors and sub-contractors which will bring exposure across a broad range of matters. Business development and marketing activity is encouraged at all levels. Typical disputes include: interim and final payments disputes; professional negligence claims; and issues of delay and defective works.
You will need to bring high-quality city or regional experience and have a minimum of 4 PQE.
An attractive financial package is on offer + career progression, are both on offer for the right person.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Construction Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guildford
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guildford
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guildford
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guildford
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Guildford