Finance & Project (Energy) Lawyer - Singapore
My client has one of the largest dedicated energy teams of any international law firm and they are looking to recruit a Finance & Project (Energy) Lawyer with 4 to 6 yrs PQE to join their team in Singapore.
The successful candidates must be internationally qualified (i.e. England & Wales, Australia, etc), technically excellent but equally important, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development. The candidate should ideally have broad transactional experience in the energy sector with direct hands-on experience in work in the oil and gas industry. Energy and enthusiasm for transactional work is required, ability to work independently and linking with other offices, and to supervise and mentor less experienced team members.
- To be a senior lawyer in a growing and ambitious practice
- A flexible and innovative culture
- To be a key figure in taking forward core client relationships
- For someone with drive and ambition, scope and support to develop and execute your plans
- Career opportunities with a firm that is in growth and investment mode in the region