Interim Banking Lawyer
My client a well known, reputable global business with head quarters in Birmingham. As an interim banking lawyer, you will join a well established legal team and report into the Head of Legal.
This is a 6 month plus interim contract role supporting the business across asset finance and receivables.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The role will offer flexibility with remote working and an opportunity to develop skills and experience in trade finance too.
- Working on a mix of general legal queries from the business, advising on asset finance and receivables
- Legal advice, drafting and negotiation
- Hire purchase agreements and leasing
- Lease finance for business equipment, for example production lines / commercial vehicles
- Focus is small / medium ticket
- Receivables work will involve supporting the business with invoice finance, factoring business, whole debt turnovers and discreet queries.
- Must be a UK qualified solicitor with a current in date practising certificate
- Previous banking and financial sector experience is essential
- Experience in drafting, negotiation and providing legal advice across asset finance and receivables
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Able to manage a busy caseload
Excellent remuneration and exposure to a global client.