Mid-level Derivatives Counsel – Top Asset-Management Firm – Contract
Mid-level Legal Counsel – Top Asset-Management Firm – Contract
Our client, a major international asset management firm, is looking for a mid-level legal counsel to join their derivatives team on a 6-12 month contract. The mid-sized team has a professional and collaborative culture, working reasonable hours (9am-6pm average) in Central London.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Supporting the derivatives team with upcoming projects, such as initial margin offerings (IMOs), Brexit preparations, and forthcoming mandates;
- BAU work, with a mixture of documentation and advisory aspects;
- Managing and supporting junior lawyers and trainees; and
- Advising the firm on general derivative-related matters.
- Have top law firm training;
- Have in-house buy-side experience;
- Have significant derivatives experience;
- Be a UK qualified lawyer, with 5+PQE;
- Be available to start ASAP.
This role is ideal for someone looking to work on interesting and good quality work, adding a well-respected name to their CV.
Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.