Mid-Senior Corporate Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive National Law Firm who are looking for a Mid-Senior Corporate Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This ambitious law firm is in keen grown mode and is always looking to recruit the highest quality talent. Over the past three years, they have been steadily growing their Corporate practice to meet the needs of their high profile client base, who including PE investors, VCTs, venture capital firms and other market-leading companies. This National Law Firm has a collaborative and entrepreneurial culture where all ideas are welcomed and recognised.
Why you should work here as a Mid-Senior Corporate Associate?
- You will be working for a leading National Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- You will have the chance to work directly with the Head of Corporate practice to further build and develop your skills;
- Competitive basic salary with an annual pay review;
- Generous annual bonus scheme with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (which will increase upon the length of service);
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Mid-Senior Corporate Associate?
- Qualified solicitor of England & Wales with 3-6 years post-qualification experience at a well-respected law firm but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice and exposure to a broad range of Corporate matters;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage; advising a wide range of clients from buyers, sellers and consortiums to individuals on all aspects of M&A transactions as well as UK public takeovers and Private Equity transactions;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious career driven Corporate Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com