Exciting opportunity for an In House Legal Counsel – FinTech – London
We are seeking an in-house counsel for our client, a fintech company. Their products are market-leading in each category and they seeking a lawyer to be part of their friendly, hard-working and dynamic work force.
You will be responsible for:
- drafting and review of product contracts and negotiating with clients;
- reviewing supplier contracts;
- assisting with data protection/GDPR related matters;
- updating and creating company policies; and
- assisting with the establishment of offices in various jurisdictions
The successful candidate will have at least two years of PQE, training and practising in commercial, TMT, corporate, finance or intellectual property. This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer to join an expanding team and develop and grow with the company whilst also being able to enjoy a great working environment and work-life balance. If you have great attention to detail, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply for Exciting opportunity for an In House Legal Counsel – FinTech – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly