Top in-house role - Derivatives Lawyer - Global Financial Institution - 1-4PQE
My client is a Global Financial institution looking to hire a Derivatives lawyer into their Legal Data Reference team at AVP level.
The role will involve -
- Establishing and maintaining the Legal data model (the definitions of the Legal data elements and their usage by other stakeholders)
- Assist with the elimination of redundant Legal reference data and systems to build stakeholder confidence and reduce the expense related to those services
- Assisting with the roll out a Legal data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of Legal data through modifications to organisational behaviour, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Legal areas and infrastructure/technology to ensure that data related business requirements for optimising and protecting Legal data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritisation and planning
- Assist with the development & maintenance of the inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems and owners
A good candidate will have at least 1 years post-qualification experience from a top city law firm or financial institution covering all markets products and services (cash, derivatives and securities financing transactions).
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076486952 for more information.