Debt Capital Market Associate
International law firm currently has an opening for a junior to mid level Debt Capital Markets Associate in the Corporate Practice of their Hong Kong office.
Role or Job Responsibilities:
- Hong Kong / England & Wales / U.S. J.D. or LL.M. qualification
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in full range of debt and equity capital markets transactions e.g. bonds, securitizations, derivatives and structured products etc.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese
- Be highly intelligent and have excellent commercial judgement
- Have strong communication skills with experience of operating in a multi-cultural environment
Competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.