Data Privacy Disputes - Highly regarded team
- Do you have strong Data Privacy Disputes experience?
- Are you looking to join a highly regarded team?
- Are you looking for a team that invests in their Associates and where career progression is genuinely on offer?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Global firm, looking for a high calibre Data Privacy Associate, with a focus on Disputes work to join their highly regarded team.
We have already placed a number of Associates with this client in to different teams this year alone and they place a strong importance on personality fit when hiring. They invest in their Associate, providing great training and the genuine opportunity for career progression.
Our client has a highly regarded Data Privacy and Cyber Security team, covering all aspects of Data Protection matters. They are now looking for an Associate with a predominant focus on contentious matters, to work closely with a high-profile Partner in this field.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- c.2-5 years post qualification experience
- Gained strong Data Protection experience, predominantly on Data Privacy Disputes
- An excellent academic record
- Experience obtained in a highly regarded Data Protection team